We help others achieve more.
Whether that’s more conversions, more innovative approaches, or more insights, we use our expertise to help our clients achieve their goals. Technology is changing the world. We empower our clients to change with it.
We hold ourselves accountable.
Our core values (“The COLAB Core Five”) represent how we show up – for ourselves, for our teammates, and for our clients. They are woven throughout our work and our culture and are the foundation from which we grow together as a team.
- Collaboration – our desire to work together
- Authenticity – our honest behaviors and actions
- Intentionality – our work has purpose
- Creativity – our rejection of the status quo
- Grit – our passion and perseverance
We focus on business outcomes.
We build websites that solve real problems and provide a return on investment. Our WebOps approach uses the web as a platform to create ever increasing organizational value over time.
We make change easy.
Whether it’s changing your website strategy, your content management tools, your visual design system, or managing internal expectations, we’ll help you navigate the transition.
We hire great people.
We wouldn’t exist without experienced and thoughtful team members.
- Eddie O’Leary Founder & President
- Morgan Witham Chief Executive Officer
- Sarah Ferrara Chief Operating Officer
- Ruth Glaser Chief Marketing Officer
- Ralph Otto Director of Product
- Bettina Roda Chief Financial Officer
- Albert Kotchish Executive Coordinator
- Ana Kenney Product Success Lead
- Claire Cunningham Project Manager
- Maggie Nicholas Senior Project Manager
- Nora Morris Senior Project Manager
- Rian Holland Senior Product Manager
- Cesley Musngi Design Lead
- Conor Driscoll Senior Web Developer
- Dustin Ginther Senior Software Engineer
- Dylan James Wagner Web Developer
- Francis Yaconiello Software Engineering Lead
- Jessica Wilson Web Developer
- J Ivy Web Developer
- Joanna Snodgrass UX Designer
- John Mitchell Senior Web Developer
- Juan Juan Angot UX/UI Designer
- Mike Dupre Web Development Lead
- Thomas “TC” Carroll QA Analyst
- Tyler Pease Strategy Lead