You probably know what a Digital Project Coordinator does, but depending on the agency (and industry), that title and day-to-day can vary quite a bit. COLAB is an integrated digital agency focused on empowering marketing leaders to unlock growth and eliminate waste. Whether designing a new website to become the marketing-hub of an organization, a digital app to engage customers with new products, an online game or interactive learning experience to build brand awareness and understanding, or an intranet to align multiple teams within a company… we tackle all things digital.
At COLAB, the Digital Project Coordinator role requires equal parts organizer, problem solver, communicator, and team player. You’ll be a part of the Product Success team and your primary responsibility is to collaborate with your colleagues to drive successful outcomes for our clients, and have a positive impact on our business. Period. How you achieve that will vary day-to-day. If variety excites you, you find joy in helping others do their best work, organizing is your superpower, and you also have an interest in all things digital, keep reading.
While not an exhaustive list of the requirements or responsibilities for the role, this description of the types of activities a Digital Project Coordinator at COLAB does–along with some of the qualities they should possess in order to be successful–are a good starting point to help you understand whether you’re a good fit for the role and if COLAB is a good fit for you.
At this time, COLAB will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Who You Are
- You are hard working and currently seeking inspiration
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to set goals and timelines, track progress, and vigorously push for completion
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can build rapport easily with potential and existing clients, employees, and vendors/partners
- You can handle a multitude of people and personalities with grace; learning and practicing different communication styles comes naturally to you
- You have a knack for anticipating needs and ensuring people have what they need to get the job done right
- You’re proactive – you tend to see around the corner and effectively anticipate problems so that you can mitigate and hopefully avoid them
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are excited by the opportunity it presents
- You know when to lead the charge and when to sit back and actively listen to others
- You are innately curious and understand the impact of asking the right questions
- You enjoy reading, research, and constantly learning
- You thrive in an environment with open, honest, and direct communication
What You’ll Do
- Manage various aspects of the project and dedicated teams including taking notes, managing calendars and follow ups
- Run reports for internal purposes including time tracking, billing, contract auditing and team scorecards
- Run reports for external purposes including status reporting, project health reports, etc.
Tool Management and Support
- Keeping our project tools clean, organized and up-to-date, including Jira, Tempo, Google Drive
- Researching tool optimization strategies and tactics to drive efficiency and improve our overall tool usage and output
Team Members Support
- Partner with product success team members and provide support wherever necessary
- Reactively grab at work and tasks wherever possible to help
- Proactively plan activities to help the team deliver results and move things forward
Special Projects & Research
Ideas and initiatives come up often with the Product Success Team team – we’re an innovative and inquisitive bunch. Your job will be to facilitate efficient decision-making by conducting thorough research and critical thinking. Oftentimes this requires starting big with research – thoroughly engaging with a topic, finding reputable resources, asking subject matter experts, taking note of relevant points, and collecting as many articles and data as possible. Then it requires a critical eye for condensing that research into the most relevant and salient points.
Communicate Effectively and Often
Help maintain productivity through timely, clear, and factual communication. This includes sharing regular status updates, always offering up ideas and sharing input, and identifying areas where further assistance is needed.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of experience providing support in a fast-paced, project or agile environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and high EQ
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including proficiency in proofreading, writing clarity, and direct/efficient communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and be highly proactive
- Ability to work under pressure by prioritizing competing work streams
- Trustworthy and understands the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates and leadership
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- A positive solution-oriented attitude, always
- A unique perspective
What We’ll Bring
- Hybrid Workplace – choose to work remotely, in our office, or a mix
- 4-day Workweek (currently piloting)
- 100% Company-paid Health Insurance
- Optional Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Access to Onsite Gym & Pool