Marketing for healthcare websites is complicated. How do you attract a volume of prospective patients without getting too many patients from a category that provides a loss to the business?
We can create targeted digital communications to help capture the right audiences for your website, boosting your marketing departments ROI. We use messaging and design to show patients that your healthcare organization is aligned with their priorities. Service, technology, and regular personalized communications help reduce patient attrition and keep your audience engaged. Your website is a key part of your communications arsenal and can make the difference you need to get results.
How We Do It
Build healthcare websites to solve problems within our clients organizations and speak to the right prospective customers. Some of our past experiences include:
- Patient Centered Design: Consideration of the patient experience or patient journey.
- Content Management System: Creation of tools to allow for updates and experimentation.
- Provider Directories: Creating easy to use provider directories with search and filtering.
- Clinic/Office Locators: Maps and lists of offices to ensure patients can quickly and easily find a facility near them.
- Landing Pages: High conversion pages for targeted purposes like physician recruitment, event/community promotions, and lead capture URLs for marketing materials.
- Departmental Portals: Niche tools for different department needs like recruitment/HR, sales, marketing, executive teams, call centers, etc.
- Patient Onboarding: Materials that provide patients with awareness of benefits and full range of services.
- Recruiting Integrations: Integration of HR/hiring tools like Workday.
- Sales Pipeline Integrations: Integration of pipeline management tools like Salesforce.
- Health System Web Platform: Maintainable and extensible products for health systems to globally improve digital platforms over time.