COLAB’s digital transformation solutions modernize and optimize essential business functions and processes. Through cloud-based systems integrations, custom applications, API services, and innovative new technology, we can help you deliver massive efficiencies, realize cost savings, or even create new lines of business.
How does it work?
The hard part of creating an effective digital transformation is aligning the needs of the business to the technical solutions applied. Here’s how COLAB does it:
Understand the problem
We gain an intimate understanding of your business and the problems you need to solve. We will identify your unique challenges and then use data, research, insights, and experience to create a powerful and effective solution.
Connect the dots
We establish how all of your systems and sources of information will need to connect in order to deliver the business outcome you want.
We coordinate closely with your technical team and all of your important stakeholders to align the business needs with the technology solutions.
We communicate with you and your team thoroughly to ensure that we’ve got it right and confirm that the solution is going to deliver what you need.
What is possible?
COLAB believes the sky’s the limit when it comes to digital transformation and technical innovation for companies like yours, but some common solutions include:
Custom digital applications
We build and customize software to perform a specific business function or digitize a manual process for you.
Cloud-based systems integrations
We enable unconnected information systems to share data, making your business more efficient, more effective, and providing you with the data you need to see the results.
Application program interfaces (API)
If your data is siloed in systems that can’t share with other tools and applications, we can turn your data into an API service that feeds critical information to multiple websites, apps, systems, and other endpoints.
Cutting edge technologies and innovations
We identify and implement the pioneering technologies that allow you to gain a competitive edge in a fast-changing environment and even open possible new lines of business. What if smart devices or augmented reality were part of your strategy?
Is a digital partnership right for me?
Common pain points we solve with transformative digital solutions:
- Technology is dramatically changing your business and to remain competitive, you need to stay ahead of the change but don’t know how
- You have a vision for change but don’t know if it’s possible or how to accomplish it
- You have a great idea but have been told “It’s not possible”
- You have spent a lot of money on custom software that doesn’t solve your original problem
- You are wasting money on manual tasks and processes you know can be automated
- Your staff is wasting time on inefficient tasks
- You aren’t able to reach customers or communicate to staff in meaningful or modern ways
- Your not able to obtain the data you need to make good business decisions
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- HR systems
- Communication platforms
- Single sign-on and directory system
- Property listings
New Technologies and Innovations
- Custom Alexa skills
- Voice-enabled apps
- Cellphone SMS services
- Smart home devices
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality