COLAB is a team of talented and motivated individuals with the core purpose of helping clients achieve more through technology. Our team members come from interdisciplinary backgrounds with diverse opinions and unique perspectives, which we believe is key to great problem solving. We actively seek team members with new perspectives, open minds, and the desire to continue learning and improving.
We work with a variety of clients ranging from Fortune 500 brands to local nonprofits. The projects and partnerships we take on range from supplementing marketing efforts through website redesigns to solving unique technology problems with custom web applications to creating internal change via corporate intranets. We care about our clients and provide them with solutions that make a measurable impact to their business. Our team is close-knit so every person we bring on is carefully measured against our culture of passion, creativity, service, collaboration, versatility, and innovation.
- 6+ years professional experience in web, mobile, and/or application design
- A proven history of designing responsive page layouts and interfaces. (Provide examples.)
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate with your project teams to create smart solutions
- Research client industry best practices and tactics
- Work with clients to gain insights into their organization, gaining consensus on project objectives, key metrics, and audience demographics
- Distill client needs into IA and UX artifacts (sitemaps, wireframes, etc) that guide project vision
- Design and conduct research with stakeholder
- Lead presentations of strategy and design materials to clients
- Create moodboards, design mockups, and prototypes for presentation
- Stay up to date on design techniques
- Be an advocate for doing great design, coaching your peers to push their work
- Provide objective support for design decisions leveraging user experience knowledge
- Seek personal improvement through research, education, and experimentation
- Engage in design committee, sharing insights to help guide our design practice
- Create and present to the team to facilitate cross disciplinary understanding of craft
- Assist sales team with pitches, contributing insights and opportunities
- Assist with COLAB brand and marketing efforts
- Help us grow through your unique talents, experiences, and perspective
- Do what it takes to make a fantastic product!
COLAB, located in Richmond, VA, is a digital agency with a team of talented and motivated individuals with the core purpose of helping our clients achieve more through technology. Our team members come from interdisciplinary backgrounds with diverse perspectives, which we believe is key to great problem solving.
- Culture of collaboration, experimentation, and learning
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Company paid health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401k with company matching
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick days
- Flexible work policy
- Access to on-site gym and pool